Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Up for WHAT?!?!?!

Thats right friends, i am officially up for adoption (gulp)
Foster Momma posted my details to Petfinder

She said this is a good thing, and exciting and wonderful thing, and i believe her, almost, because even though she smiled when she explained to me what was going to happen, her cheeks were salty and wet when i licked her face . . .

Foster Momma promised to find the most perfect place for me to go and live. Somewhere where i can bounce on the furniture with my wubba, somewhere that will train me more and want to do fun things with me, feed me good food and not mind my picky palette or gas after meals!

So i guess this is it . . . 

I just can't believe BestFriend can't come with me . . . 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Eugene. You seem like great dog with amazing potential.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete