Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Tummy

I get two meals a day. Delicious kibbles that keeps my tummy full and happy. Foster Momma says even though i'm not hers for keeps, its still important that I (and all the rescue dogs) eat good food.

So I would like to take this opportunity to thank the nice people at Market Pet Shop for donating the good quality kibble! And they have told the rescue that they can help again with more kibble, for more dogs, like Ursula! (Foster Momma says the Ursula STILL needs to be saved . . . I can't believe it . . sigh . .somebody, ANYBODY???)

Annnd here is me showing how i can shake both my paws! Just because I can :)


Smarty pants! I know! 
Have a great weekend everyone! Hopefully by Monday there will be good news for Ursula, i know my paws are crossed!

1 comment:

  1. He's smart AND cute?? Jeeze! I was never able to get my dog to do that paw trick. And she's no dummy.. lol

    I hope someone steps up to help Ursula soon.

    ReplyDelete